Thursday, November 8, 2012

a little about me

I'm Lindsay.

I grew up in upstate New York but now live in Texas.

I'm a graphic designer by day.

I love my husband more than anything in the world. My dog is a close second. Sadly, he lives with my parents in New York, so I don't get to see him much. (My dog, not my husband.)

I love baking. And eating. Mostly ice cream. And sushi.

I love crafting. Especially for Christmas.

I hate being cold.

I love sunshine. And being outside in it.

I love shopping. And shoes. (Duh. I'm a girl.)

I have long hair and I never wear it the same way two days in a row.

I love tennis. Fun to watch. Fun to play. I'm not very good.

I love playing ultimate frisbee. I'm not very good at that either.

I went to a small, artsy college in New York. If I had to do it again, I'd go there every time.

I'm somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 Italian. (Grandma is 100%.) I'm determined to see the "motherland" someday.

I'm a sucker for reality TV shows. I can't help it. And I don't want to. I know most of them aren't real. I don't care.

I love wine.

I hate beer.

I love the beach.

I love reading books.

I love writing.

I hope you enjoy and read more of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment